Hi, Capt Glenn here… The Florida Everglades is one of the top fishing destinations in the world. I’ve spent my life fishing here and I know it like the back of my hand. I’m a full time fishing guide and would enjoy taking you on the fishing adventure of your lifetime. We’ll travel through a maze of Mangrove islands and sheltered waters that produce spectacular, fast paced fishing action. From beginner to seasoned angler Everglades fishing is an unforgettable fishing charter experience.
I specialize in inshore fishing charters for Tarpon, Snook and Redfish along the Gulf of Mexico in Everglades National Park
I guide out of a Maverick flats boat, powered by a quiet Mercury 4-stroke outboard, with comfortable seating for 1-3 anglers. It’s perfect for a variety of light tackle fishing techniques that incorporate live bait fishing, as well as using artificial lures or even fly fishing.
I know where YOUR trophy lives !!
Look forward to “Fishing the Everglades” with you !
Fishing Charter Rates:
- $475 HALF DAY FISHING CHARTER (4 HOURS) We’ll head out and target the largest active species that will put a serious bend in your rod, and excitement in your day.
- $650 FULL DAY FISHING CHARTER (6 HOURS) Full day charters give us the time we need to get into my secret places, and catch the right tide… Where the trophies are hiding!
- $750 EXTENDED DAY FISHING CHARTER (7 HOURS) Once you’re out and having a great time catching fish, no one wants to come back in… Sound good? Okay, then this one is for you!
Your Fishing Charter Includes:
- Boat, Fuel, Ramp Fees, Insurance
- Tackle, Lures, Bait
- Cooler With Ice
- Fishing License – Note: ENP pass required by angler